Did you ever presented content, that contained audio, in a Teams Meeting and asked all participants if they could hear the audio?
It could be that all participants informed you that they could not hear any audio and because of this, you decided to use your microphone and increase the speaker volume.
Does this sound familiar to you?
Did you know you can share your system audio while in the meeting?
I will show you below how you can do this
From the meeting, go to the “Share” option (where you can select what you want to share/present)
Here you have the option to “Include system audio” into the meeting by selecting it.
From this moment you are sharing your screen/application including your system audio. Nice isn’t it?
Tips for the meeting:
- First of all, make sure that all other applications (that have sound alerts, like Whatsapp) are closed before starting the meeting.
- If above isn’t possible, activate “Focus assist” on Windows 10.
- Try to use an additional screen, this will benefit in the screen sharing (have Teams open on other screen to control the meeting).
- Make sure, when using video, that there is a clear view with enough lights.
- Above all, please use a Certified Headset.
Found this helpful? Leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading!
Kind regards and Stay Healthy,